THERAPEUTIC AYURVEDIC MASSAGE
It is similar to lot of terminologies in Ayurveda like Snehan, etc.
It is a process of external oleation, smearing in a synchronized pattern medicated oils all over the body with massage.
Herbal oils for this purpose are selected by our ayurveda physicians on the basis of the patient dosha prakriti or any disease pathology.
The Abhyangam starts with Padapooja followed by head massage and the full body massage.
Abhyangam is done using specific strokes specific number of times with a basic pressure.
BENEFITS OF ABHYANGAM THERAPY
• Skin is the largest organ of the body ,the oil absorbed through the skin can this nourish the whole body and internal organs
• Improves life span
• Controls ageing
• Endorses energy
• Improves complexion
• Rejuvenates the body cells
• Eliminates toxins from the body
• Reduces stress
• Improves vision and other sensory powers.
• Arthritis,Lumbar spondylitis,Cervical spondylitis
• Sports injuries
• Degenerative dieases
• Muscle, joint ,Ligament injuries
• Alzheimer’s and other nervous system dieases
• Skin dieases
• Adviced for new borns after 7 days of age
• Adviced for post delivery for overall body