BIRLA AYURVEDA THERAPIST TRAINING INSTITUTE
Learn The Indian Science Ayurveda &
Become A Panchkarma Therapist
(Authorised Therapist Training Center By STED Council Of India)
Institute Address: Plot No 8, Sector 18/A, Talab Road, Nerul West, Navi Mumbai, (MH) - 400706
ABOUT THE COURSE
- Course Duration ‒ 3 Months
- Min Qualification ‒ 10th Pass
- Age Criteria ‒ 18 to 45
- Weekdays ‒ Tuesday to Friday ‒ 2 PM to 6 PM
- Saturday and Sunday ‒ 11 AM to 6 PM
- Panchkarma Therapies
- Ayurvedic Treatment
- Wellness therapies
- Ayurveda Nursing
- Full body massage
- Head and foot massage
- Govt. recognized training institute
- A well equipped training center
- Theory and practical based course
- Training by qualified Doctors and trained therapists
- Flexible batches
- Course completion certificate by STED council Job Assistant
- Food and Accommodation facility
- Fees payment flexibility option available
CAREER OPPORTUNITY FOR
- House wife
- Any person whose age is between 18 yrs to 45 yrs Who wants to do career as Therapist
Certificate Course in Ayurveda and Panchkarma Nursing
It is a three months course that focuses on details about technical and therapeutic ayurvedic Treatment.
These treatments will be authentic Ayurvedic treatments.
In this course therapies of Ayurveda will be taught with a thorough understanding of the individual body analysis and Dosha analysis.
In this course, thorough knowledge of these Panchkarma will be given to understand the benefits of Panchkarma treatment.
Wellness Therapies/Relaxation Therapies
- Abhyagam ‒ Full body massage
- Shirodhara ‒ Pouring of medicated oil along with body massage to calm the body and related disorders
- Foot reflexology ‒ Proper steps of foot massage in order to heal the pain of legs, improve blood circulation in the body
- Shiroabhyagam ‒ Head massage with a holistic approach
Panchkarma Therapies And Practical Training
- Full body massage
- Kati/Greeva/Janu/Manya Basti
- Thalapothichil Etc.
- Also, beauty therapies, ayurvedic facials, and stress-relieving therapies will be taught.
In this course, thorough knowledge of these Panchkarma will be given to understand benefits of Panchkarma treatment.
This course will also teach Ayurveda nursing which includes patient care , maintenance therapies and many more.
From The Shop