* The name comes from the Sanskrit words Ksheera (milk) & Dhara (flow).
* Ksheera Dhara is the Ayurveda treatment procedure that refers to pouring of lukewarm cow’s milk processed with herbal decoction having cooling potency, with a slow rhythmic flow to the forehead or over the whole body for a particular duration with a simultaneous gentle relaxing massage.
* Ksheera Dhara Types & Duration.
* Ksheera Shiro Dhara – It is carried out for the head (30-40 Minutes).
* Ksheera Sarvangadhara – It covers the whole body except the head (1 hour).