Although being one of the most prevalent skin conditions among teenagers around the world, acne may be unpredictable and uncomfortable. Overproduction of oil by the sebaceous glands, which inhibits the hair follicles, is what causes acne. Ayurveda offers a variety of natural treatments that can help manage acne. In Ayurveda, acne is referred to as “Yauvan Pidika” and is considered to be a sign of an aggravated Pitta Dosha. Acne can affect your shoulders and back as well as your face.
According to Ayurveda, the three basic Doshas are Vata, Pitta, and Kapha, and well health is said to represent the ideal state of balance between these three Doshas. The Pitta Dosha, which acts beneath the skin and allows heated toxins to manifest as acne, is said to be the source of acne. To avoid acne, one should adhere to a diet that balances the Pitta. If you get frequent breakouts of acne, stay away from hot and fermented foods. It is best to avoid foods that are really sour and highly fried. Let us look at some Ayurvedic home remedies for acne suggested by our Ayurvedic doctors.
Here are some Ayurvedic home
remedies for acne
that may help you to treat acne better:
1. Amla Juice: Amla juice should be consumed every day. Amla, or Indian gooseberry, is the most sought-after component in Ayurvedic skin care. Some sources claim that fresh amla juice provides 20 times as much vitamin C as orange juice. Acne cannot grow because vitamin C, a natural antioxidant, protects you from the harmful effects of free radicals.
2. Herbal Mixture: Coriander seeds, fennel, basil, turmeric, and amla should all be ground in equal amounts. All of these seeds and plants include antioxidants that reduce skin irritation. Take half a teaspoon of this powder with hot water 15 minutes before lunch and dinner.
3. Ayurvedic concoction of Kutki, Guduchi, and Shatavari. Our Ayurvedic physician asserts that the herbal formula Kutki, Guduchi, and Shatavari can perform wonders. Two or three times a day, take a quarter teaspoon of the mixture. The three herbs should be combined equally. After meals, put the powder on your tongue and wash it down with cool water.
4. Melons: Melon juice applied to the skin might also be beneficial. Simply apply some melon to the skin before going to bed, and let it sit all night. Thanks to its cooling anti-pitta capabilities, acne will cure.
5. Cumin Coriander-Fennel tea: Cumin, coriander, and fennel tea can aid in maintaining body temperature and keeping heat-producing contaminants at bay. Add these three seeds to a third of a teaspoon of boiling water. Use three daily servings of this tea for the best results.
Try these easy and reliable ayurvedic home remedies for acne to get rid of it for good!