Birla Ayurveda is conducting a ‘Kaya Kalp Camp’ from 21st to 25th of July. The Kaya Kalp Camp is something we all need to know before we attend it. What is Kaya Kalp?’
What is Kaya Kalp?
Kaya Kalp is a restorative and rejuvenating Ayurvedic treatment that helps to restore and likely slow down the aging process. Kaya Kalp is a progressive Ayurvedic procedure. A holistic approach and a special method for healing ‘BODY ALIGNMENTS’ is involved.
Ayurveda terms Kaya Kalp as the renewal of the body through the process of detoxification.
Benefits of Kaya Kalp
- Kaya Kalp helps in controlling Vata, Pitta, and Kapha of the body through the procedure of body detox and Body alignments
- It helps in curing Anxiety, Depression, and Migraine
- Kaya Kalp is a therapy that uses diet and body detoxification to help the body balance Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
- With Kaya Kalp therapy, Kidney and Gallbladder stones can be dissolved without requiring any operation.
- This therapy can be used to treat various health conditions, including Asthma, Diabetes, and Heart blockage.
- It cures Arthritis and Cervical Spondylitis
- Gives the best results in psoriases and skin allergies and gives nourishment to the skin.
Time Duration for this procedure
- The procedure of Kaya Kalp usually requires 24 hours for cleansing of the body.
- Kaya Kalp therapy should be taken at least four times a year.
Venue:- 1st floor, Birla shopping Center, Opposite Bytco College, Nashik Road, Nashik 422101.
Contact No:- 8956227030
Timing:- 6:00 am to 9:00 am
Note: If you’re opting for this therapy, please go empty stomach