Constant bloating is a widespread problem that is frequently brought on by gas build-up in the stomach. However, it denotes a compromised digestive system and requires taking precautions to avoid bloating as it might cause consequences if left untreated. Even if there are many medications on the market, you may also choose some Ayurvedic herbs for instant bloat relief that have no negative side effects.
What is bloating?
Bloating is the term used to describe an abnormal enlargement or rise in the abdomen region’s diameter. Abdominal pain and discomfort are typically brought on by a full and constricted stomach.
What Causes Bloating?
Bloating happens when gas or air clogs up your digestive tract. Your stomach can appear larger than usual. Additionally, even if you haven’t eaten in a while, you might feel full. Even though bloating isn’t necessarily a cause for alarm, it can nevertheless be uncomfortable or even painful.
What causes bloating to occur? Several typical causes include:
- The food you consume
- Swallowing air (such as chewing gum)
Additional symptoms may accompany bloating. The most frequent symptom, particularly if you have upper abdominal bloating, is gas. Stomach ache, discomfort, and even abdominal rumbling are possible additional symptoms.
Ayurveda Relieve Bloating?
The plethora of medicinal herbs is the key to Ayurvedic success. Try these 5 Ayurvedic herbs for instant bloat relief.
- Amla (Indian Gooseberry): Amla is one of the most significant herbs in Ayurveda due to the variety of ailments it may heal. But it is primarily used as a blood purifier and nutritive tonic.
- Mulethi (liquorice): An effective herb for digestion is Mulethi. Due to the roots’ anti-flatulent activity, less gas is produced in the alimentary canal, which lessens flatulence, bloating, and abdominal distension.
- Kumari (Aloe Vera): Aloe Vera juice can help with bloating and stomach gas. Kumari also has laxative effects, making it a potential means of ensuring regular bowel movements.
- Ginger: Numerous gastrointestinal problems can be improved by potent anti-nausea plants like ginger. It might also relieve gas, cramping, and bloating.
- Fennel: Fennel seed works well as a digestive aid. It can ease the gastrointestinal system, smooth muscle tension, and lessen gas, bloating, and cramping.
Ayurvedic management of bloating
Are you always bloated? Do you want to know how to stop bloating? To lessen your bloating and enhance your health, we at Birla Ayurveda use numerous age-old Ayurvedic practices. Several of the options we provide are listed below.
Promoting Deepena (by carminatives), Paachana (by digestives), and Vaataanulomana (by gas expellers) are some treatment techniques. Your Ayurveda doctor will evaluate your constitution to create a treatment plan just for you.
The Ayurvedic detox procedure Panchakarma is advised for treating the causes and symptoms of intestinal discomfort. Vasti (herbal enemas) and Virechana (purgation) are used to clean the colon.
Visit one of our branches to speak with an expert and start the journey of Ayurvedic wellness for more information.