Ayurveda is not about suppressing symptoms, but about addressing the root cause of our imbalances. It is the best nature-based science to relax, revive, rejuvenate, and treat the body. Strong immunity is a result of better digestion, metabolism (Agni), healthy liver functioning, and a balance hormonal function. One can maintain these with many supportive activities like Proper Diet, Balance Sleep, Minimizing Stress, Daily Exercise, Practicing Yoga, Meditation & consumption of Ayurveda herbs.
Below are some Single Herbs from Guduchi, Amalaki, Jeshtamadhfrom Birla Ayurveda that can help you boost your Immunity & some therapies like Nasyam, Abhyangam & panchakarma Treatments that can help you balance doshas and improve immunity.
Dosage: 2 Morning Empty Stomach 2 Bedtime
- It improves immunity
- Protects us from fever-like symptoms
- Balances the dosha
- AmalakiCHoorna Tablets
Dosage: 2-2 Afternoon And Evening
- Rejuvenates our body
- Balances and improves body cellular metabolism
- JeshtanashChoorna Tablets
Dosage: 2-2 With Honey Morning Evening
- Very good rejuvenating drug for the respiratory area.
The above therapies also help you balance doshas and improve immunity
Therapies & Treatments:
- Nasyam: Nasyam is nasal administration of medicated oil or liquid medicine. It is one of the Panchkarma. According to Ayurveda nose is the gateway to the head, thus nasal therapy can be used for healing diseases of the head, throat, neck.
- Abhyangam: It is similar to a lot of terminologies in Ayurveda like Snehan, etc.
It is a process of external oleation, smearing in a synchronized pattern medicated oils all over the body with massage.
- Panchakarma Treatments: Panchakarma is a time-proven natural therapy that detoxifies and restores the body’s inner balance and vitality. Panchakarma is an elegant cleansing process that releases stored toxins and restores the body’s innate healing ability.