Winter Kits exfoliates, polishes, and tones the skin. It is laden with skincare you would require for keeping your skin moisturized, hydrated, and nourished throughout the winter. the kit includes Aloe Vera Gel + Aloe Vera Body Lotion + Kumkumadi Oil.
Benefits of Winter Kit
Aloe Vera Gel :
- Birla Ayurveda Aloe Vera gel is purely made out of the extracted pulp of the Aloe Vera plant.
- The natural elements of this gel are well moisturized, resulting in healthy and glowy skin.
- The organic properties add a soft texture to both dry as well as oily skin.
- The anti-inflammatory substance of the gel helps in the healing procedure of acne, dark heads, and dryness.
Aloe Vera Body Lotion :
- Helps in healing the skin faster due to its Healthy agent formulation.
- The Natural ingredients help in moisturizing and reducing inflammation of the skin, keeping it soft and supple all day long.
- Works as a barrier to aging the skin.
- Balances the tone and texture of the skin.
Kumkumadi Oil :
- Kumkumadi Oil is a natural combination of herbs and oil that helps in brightening the skin.
- The rare element of Kumkuma helps to improve the texture and toning of the skin.
- The oil helps in lightening the dark spots on the skin.
Direction of Use :
As directed by an Ayurveda doctor.
Mayuri Rana –
Awesome kit for skin glowing
Ketan Pillai –
Good for summers
Shubham Singh –
The aloe gel is fantastic. This product is ideal for my acne-prone, oily face. It doesn’t have a synthetic odor or color. The consistency of the gel is great. There will be no breakouts for me. It serves as a primer, moisturizer, and face mask for me. It’s true when they say multipurpose. it’s a must-have. I am completely delighted with my purchase. It’s also better than the Pantajali variant…. a huge thumbs up to Birla Ayurveda
Pratibha Panchal –
I have dry skin that requires the use of moisturizer at all times of the year.
Even in the summer, the air conditioning dehydrates the skin so much that my dry skin becomes scaly and dry, just like in the winter. My baby’s Himalayan baby lotion is so light that it has no effect on my dry adult skin, thus I needed an excellent moisturizer!
So I ordered this since I faintly recall using it before and liking the scent.
(I usually order Vaseline lotions for my mum, whose fragrance I dislike.)
This was handed to me, and the scent did not disappoint. It’s sweet and gentle.
Its hydrating properties are working well for my dry skin. My skin now feels and seems to be in much better condition.