We’ve all had those times when we were eagerly awaiting a delicious meal, but struggled terribly to eat the hot food, burning our tongues in the process. It is obviously annoying even though the sensation is not extremely terrible.
A burnt tongue may usually be treated at home, which usually suffices to lessen the burning and gradually remove any lumps that have formed. The next time you accidentally burn your tongue or another sensory organ, consider one of these 5 Ayurvedic remedies to treat tongue burn.
5 Ayurvedic Remedies To Treat Tongue Burn Suggested by Doctor
Indians are dependent on their turmeric to survive. It must be present in almost all of our food in order to enhance its colour, flavour, and nutritional value. The anti-inflammatory properties of this superfood can be very beneficial in reducing inflammation on the tongue.
- To one cup of warm milk, add one teaspoon of turmeric.
- Alternatively, you may just make a basic turmeric paste. Simple: Mix 1/4 teaspoon honey with 1-2 tablespoons of milk.
- Apply the prepared mixture on the tongue, and then let it be there for 10 minutes. Finally, carefully rinse.
There are tulsi plants in almost every Indian home. It is a sacred plant that is also healing and full of excellent health benefits, including, of course, benefits for your burned tongue.
- Pick between five and six tulsi leaves from a green or black tulsi plant. Wash it well to get rid of any viruses or germs.
- If you eat them at least twice each day for a week, the tongue blisters will disappear.
One of the easiest and most effective materials to utilise for burn treatment is ice. It contains anti-inflammatory properties that lessen irritation and treat tongue blisters.
- Simply place one tiny ice cube from the refrigerator on your tongue and wait till a small amount of numbness appears.
- You can use a glass of ice-cold water for the ice throughout the winter. By performing this twice or three times daily, blisters can be instantly relieved.
Yoghurt is a great food due to its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antioxidant properties. In addition to keeping you healthy, yoghurt is great for curing tongue burns.
- All that is needed is one tiny bowl of plain yoghurt (the Kadhi recipe). Whether it is homemade or bought from a store, you can get relief from blisters.
By lowering germs and inflammation, honey’s antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties can help to lessen burning.
- You should put a tablespoon of honey in your mouth. Eventually, swallow it.
- This should be done two to three times to feel relief right away.
- Honey should not be given to infants under the age of one year since it may be hazardous to them.