According to experts, experiencing constant hair loss can be incredibly upsetting for us and negatively affect our mental health in general. One of the main causes of declining self-confidence may be hair loss. The main culprits are our contemporary frantic way of life, pollution, and tainted hair care products.
So what may be a healthy alternative to anti-hair fall solutions that are loaded with chemicals? Of course, using Ayurveda to combat hair loss is a good idea. The oldest medical system in the world offers a wide range of therapeutic options and also recommends a lifestyle and health regimen to reduce hair loss.
The goal of Ayurveda is to both treat and prevent diseases.
Ayurvedic remedies for hair loss and regrowth:
Amla is the most popular component for preserving the health of your hair as well as a natural immunity booster. Numerous important fatty acids are present in it, which help to strengthen hair follicles and give your hair strength and lustre. Vitamin C in excess prevents premature greying. Because of its high iron concentration, strong antioxidants, gallic acid, and carotene content, the blood flow around the scalp is improved, stimulating hair growth and relieving dry, itchy scalp by minimizing dandruff.
There can be a simple home remedy for hair fall using amla:
1. Form a paste, combine lime juice and amla powder.
2. Massage it into your hair and scalp.
3. Cover your head with a shower cap to prevent the paste from drying out.
4. Leave it on for an hour, then wash it with regular water.
Yoghurt can perform a seemingly endless number of miracles. It is abundant in vitamins B5 and D, which are believed to support the health of hair follicles.
Here’s an anti-hair fall yoghurt remedy:
- Combine 1 tablespoon each of honey, lemon, and 2 tablespoons of yoghurt.
- Apply this to the scalp and the roots of the hair with a brush.
- Wait for thirty minutes.
- Rinse with plain water.
- Use once per week.
Shikakai is frequently regarded as a natural shampoo substitute because of its excellent hair-cleansing abilities. Shikakai is said to be full of antioxidants and vitamins A, C, K, and D, which can nourish hair.
Here’s a simple way to use Shikakai for hair growth:
- Dry the pods in the sun for a few days, then crush them in a mixer to create Shikakai powder at home.
- Add a little over two tablespoons of this powder to a jar of coconut oil.
- For approximately 15 days, keep the container in a cool, dark location.
- Before using, shake. Use this to massage your scalp at least twice a week.
Aloe Vera is a powerful remedy for halting hair loss. You wouldn’t believe how many scalp issues Aloe Vera can treat. This is due to claims that aloe vera contains proteolytic enzymes that help repair damaged cells and enhance the health of follicles. Aloe vera also contains anti-inflammatory qualities that can soothe scalp itchiness. Additionally, it contains antifungal qualities that can combat dandruff.
- Extract the pulp from the Aloe Vera stalk.
- After applying the pulp to your hair and scalp, wait an hour.
- Use regular water to rinse.
- To improve hair growth, perform this three to four times per week.
Another common choice is fenugreek or methi seeds. Among the many advantages of methi is unquestionably the promotion of hair growth. Methi, among other things, strengthens hair follicles and promotes hair growth.
Here is a natural home remedy for you to try at home:
- Soak methi seeds in water overnight.
- Apply to the hair and scalp after grinding to a fine paste.
- Allow the paste to remain on your head for about 30 minutes.
- Use plain water to rinse it.
- To stop hair loss, repeat it three times per week.