At Birla Ayurveda, you will experience exotic Ayurveda therapies and treatments to nurture your mind, body, and soul. At Birla Ayurveda following are the elite ayurvedic therapies:
It is a relaxing and refreshing full-body massage with cured and herbal natural oils to deal with the physical, mental, and enthusiastic prosperity of the individual while balancing the doshas.
Benefits of Abhyangam Massage:
- Stress Relief
- Maintain a healthy blood pressure
- Improve skin health
- Reduce muscle ache and stiffness
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
The knee joint is called Janu vasti in Sanskrit; subsequently, the name Janu Vasti is given to the procedure done on knee joints. In this, the knee joint is washed with warm sedated oil or newly arranged homegrown decoction.
- Pacifies aggravated Vata dosha in the knee region
- Restores the lubricating fluid in the joint and maintains the integrity of the structures involved in the joint.
- Removes stiffness and pain in the Knee joint
- Protects knee joints from age-related changes
- Increases blood circulation; thus strengthens and nourishes the knee joints
- Improves the mobility of the knee joints
Kizhi Ayurveda treatment is a kind of back rub performed utilizing little satchels containing herbal powders, spices, rice, or sand.
Benefits of Kizhi:
Kizhi is a useful Ayurvedic Treatment for osteoarthritis, spondylosis, muscular cramps, obesity, swelling, diabetes, and low back pain.
Picchu is an Ayurvedic palliative treatment that is focused to treat your body’s infirmities. Pichu in Ayurveda represents wiping or cushioning, and the back rub is extraordinary on the grounds that it depends on old Ayurvedic insight.
Benefits of Pichu treatment:
- Provides relief from migraine and insomnia
- Reduces scalp diseases and the burning sensation caused by scalp infections
- Prevents hair fall, split ends, and premature grey hair
- Promotes a healthy sleep cycle
- Enhances memory
- Decreases eye strain
- Relaxes stiff neck
- Help treat neurological and psychological disorders like facial palsy and paralysis
- Treats spondylosis
- Prevents indigestion
- Controls appetite
Shirodhara is an exceptional and incredible ayurvedic treatment that adjusts and balances out the psyche. For this treatment, an individual rests on a back rub table with their eyes covered
The benefits of Shirodhara on the mind, body, and soul are numerous, being an excellent treatment to promote blood circulation, reduce stress, restore damaged nerves, improve memory and cognitive function.
Takradhara is a special Ayurvedic treatment that uses medicated buttermilk
Takradhara is indicated in the following health conditions
Benefits of Takradhara:
Buttermilk has cooling properties and actuates a similar impact on the body and psyche. It helps to loosen up the mind and diminish mental stress. Takradhara forestalls turning gray of the hair, decreases cerebral pains, expands stomach-related force, and eases anorexia.
Udvartanam is an invigorating full-body knead done in a cadenced movement utilizing homegrown powder or glue. This treatment is to a great extent suggested for diabetic neuropathy, stoutness, loss of motion, skin health management, sciatica, and acid reflux among others.
Benefits of Udvartana:
- Helps in losing weight
- Improves skin complexion.
- Helps to relieve stress and induce relaxation.
- Removes blockages in blood vessels.
- Stimulates fat metabolism.
- Reduces and balances Vata and Kapha.
- Highly beneficial for people with diabetes and obesity.
Basti (likewise called vasti) is a huge class of back rubs in customary Indian medication called Ayurveda. All in all, these treatments comprise treatment with fundamental oils and implantations of different spices and other restorative substances on specific points.
Benefits of Basti:
- Relieves the burden of stress and congestion in nerves, bones, and muscles of the neck and shoulders and thus relaxing and rejuvenating them.
- Improves flexibility and brings smooth movement.
- Improves circulation around the neck and shoulder region.
- Relieves pain and stiffness.
Pouring of lukewarm medical natural decoction in the general body or temple in a constant stream depending on the state of the patient. The spices utilized for setting up the decoction vary as indicated by the illness.
- Provides strength to the tissues
- Rejuvenates and energizes the body
- Prevents degeneration of joints and soft tissues
- Relieves pain, stiffness, and swelling associated with arthritis
- Relieves postnatal fatigue & pain.
Nasyam is a very effective Ayurveda remedy and it ensures relaxation for head-related problems especially for many types of headaches. The illness in the head region would relax after Nasyam.
- Removal of mucus or phlegm from the sinus cavities.
- Prevention of cold and other flu-like symptoms.
- Treats the throat and relieves congestion in the nose.
- Frees up the head, leaving it light and stress-free.
- Drains any blockages, promoting sound sleep and better breathing.
Pizhichil is a treatment that consolidates two treatments Snehana and Swedhana. Snehana significance oil back rub and Swedana importance to prompt perspiration. This treatment helps available for use of blood and furthermore eliminates every one of the poisons through sweat.
Benefits of Pizhichil Treatment:
- Prevents acne and makes the skin radiant
- Enhances blood circulation
- Builds up the immunity in the body
- Completely rejuvenates the body
- Helps in quick healing of fractured bones Improves muscle development
- Relieves from stress and anxiety
- Helpful for nervous disorders
- Effective for patients suffering from Diabetes, paralysis, Arthritis, and rheumatic diseases
The Ksheeradhara treatment incorporates a consistent progression of herbal milk over the head and body, rather than the normal oil mixture in other Ayurvedic medicines. It is very like Shirodhara, yet Ksheeradhara has a cooling impact on the body and is suggested throughout the summer months or in conditions that require unwinding or cooling impacts.
- Provides relief from fatigue
- Helps boost memory
- Relaxes the nervous system and helps with stress relief
- Enhances your digestives process and prevents indigestion
- Improves energy, mental clarity, physical strength, and vitality
- Reduces migraine frequency
- Restores dosha balance
Thalapothichil in Ayurveda is a specialized therapy used for the treatment of several ailments that affect the head, such as scalp and neurological disorders.
- Stimulates the nervous system and promotes mental calmness
- Relaxes the mind and sense organs
- Nourishes the brain and enhances intellectual abilities
- Useful in the treatment of different eye disorders
- Promotes restful sleep
- Balances the vitiated Pitta dosha
- Activates the marma or vital points of the body
- Improves the luster and smoothness of hair
- Improves the neuro-muscular condition
Vamana therapy implies induction of emesis. It is a methodology wherein Doshas (byproducts or poisons) are removed from the body through the oral course. Emesis treatment, scrubs Kapha gathered in the body and decongest the respiratory plot.
- Cough congestion
- Controls food poisoning
- Reduces the risk of obesity
- Controls asthma problems
- Controls the problems of acidity
Kati Vasti is a unique kind of low back treatment or lumbar treatment. Kativasti is an Ayurvedic lumbo-sacral revival treatment utilizing hot oil or natural decoctions. One can accomplish both neighborhood oleation and sudation by this system.
- Reduces pain and inflammation
- Deeply purifies and improves blood circulation around the lumbosacral area
- Removes rigidity and spasm of muscles around the lumbosacral region
- Nourishes and strengthens the bones, connective tissues, ligaments, nerves, muscles of the lumbosacral region
- Lubricates the joints
Panchakarma works best with the utilization of medicated oils that helps in eliminating the impurities from the human body. Panchakarma is the true manifestation of Ayurvedic values and it lives up to its reputation.
- Completely purifies the body
- Riddance of toxins
- Speeding up the metabolism
- Reducing weight
- Enhancing the strength of digestive fire
- Opening up of blocked channels
- Relaxing the mind and body
- Rejuvenation of tissues
- Boosts Immunity
- Relieves stress
Raktamokshan is one of the successful treatment goes under Panchkarma clarified in Ayurveda which goes about as a therapeutic just as preventive. It is a compelling blood purging treatment, in which painstakingly controlled expulsion of little amounts of blood is led to kill gathered Pitta poisons of many blood-borne illnesses.
- Raises nutrition to tissues
- It acts as an instant relief to pain
- Useful in many skin diseases, acute and chronic both.
Ubtan functions as an Ayurvedic Body Polish and Body Wrap which is for the most part proposed for shedding and revival of skin.
Ayurvedic Ubtan therapy improves the luster of the skin by improving its health. It also has antifungal, antibacterial, antiperspirant, deodorant & skin-toning properties.